That's a wrap....UK Construction Week Show
Earlier this month I headed up to the NEC in Birmingham for another UK Construction Week show.
The event was an opportunity to hear from leading players in the construction industry about the current state of the UK market and where it’s going. My reason for attending, as ever, was to gauge the state of the overall market, seek out the latest innovations, and talk to as many prospects as possible about loyalty, customer retention and growth.
There was a strong focus at the show on sustainable development and a large number of the seminars either focused on - or at least touched on - this. This opened up the opportunity to talk about sustainability within a loyalty programme and how a progressive business could build a loyalty programme focused on sustainability.
If loyalty is something that your business is looking at or exploring, then these are the elements that you should consider as part of your scoping:
- Who is my target audience – can I segment them into key groups
- If an indirect audience, how can I measure and influence their buying behaviours
- If a direct audience, how can I motivate them to stretch their spend
- Am I looking to reward just transactional behaviour or reward actions as well?
- What actions are of value to me and how could I reward those
- What elements of sustainability can we build into a programme
There were a lot of companies attending the UKCW Show who do not currently focus on using loyalty as a strategy to grow their business and drive a sustainable agenda.
Do you need help working out how loyalty could help you to grow your business? That’s where Stream Loyalty comes in.
About the Author